CALL FOR PAPERS
Authors are invited to submit papers with unpublished, original work
of not more than 8 pages of
double column text using single spaced 10 point size on 8.5 x 11 inch
pages, as per IEEE 8.5 x 11 manuscript guidelines: instructions.html.
Authors should submit a PDF or PostScript (level 2) file that will print
on a PostScript printer. Papers conforming to the above guidelines
can be submitted through the e-Science 2006
paper submission system.
It is expected that the proceedings
will be published by the IEEE CS Press, USA and will be made available
online through the IEEE Digital Library.
2006 will also feature workshops, tutorials, exhibits, and an industrial
The following topics concerning e-Science and Grid Computing are of
interest, but not restrictive:
& Grid applications in Physics, Biology, Astronomy, Chemistry,
Finance, Engineering and Business.
• Collaborative Technology and Environments
• Service-Oriented Grid Architectures
• Problem Solving Environments
• Application Development Environments
• Programming Paradigms and Models
• Resource Management and Scheduling
• E-science Workflows
• Sensor Networks and e-Science
• Virtual Instruments and Data Access Management
• Grid Economy and Business Models
• Autonomic and Self-Organizing Grid Networks
• Security Challenges
• Software and Social Engineering
• Virtual eScience Organizations
• Performance, metrics and measurements